Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] RoadRunner Mail question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] RoadRunner Mail question
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:51:08 -0500

I'm testing dsl vs cable, and I tried sending a mail with my from
address set to my acm.org address, and It didn't work, now it migh have
been mozilla, but has anyone successfully sent mail with a non kscable
address as the from with roadrunner? What email program did you use.

Yes this was with windows, but I was using mozilla at least