Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux printing

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux printing
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 03:44:31 -0500 (CDT)

Try using APSFilter (search on freshmeat.net)...  that is what i've used
in Debian, Slackware and now FreeBSD and it has worked flawlessly (once i
figured out which filter to use w/ my Epson Stylus Color 400)...  very
easy to setup, too...  just follow the on-screen directions!

gLaNDix

<<< lloydix.2y.net FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #0: Thu Jul 5 06:16:31 CDT 2001
glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LLOYDIX >>>