Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: RoadRunner Mail question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RoadRunner Mail question
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08 Aug 2001 16:17:01 -0500

I actually have to have a different from address not just a reply to,
for instance to approve your mail since it came from a email address not
on the list, I have to send it from my acm.org address.

I think though it must be a set up problem with mozilla because I just
saw an email go though like I need

On 08 Aug 2001 16:07:08 -0500, Ian Cazabat wrote:
> Clint-
>
> I use a bigfoot.com address at home and use that as my reply to address with
> my KSCable account without any problems.
>
> Ian

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Programmer Analyst
Inetic Web Development
---
Black holes are where God divided by zero.