Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2001:
[aclug-L] Brother's laptop speed

To: ACLUG discussion <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Brother's laptop speed
From: Ryan Claycamp <ryanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:14:59 -0500

Here is an update on my brother's laptop situation in case anyone
cares.  He e-mailed to me tonight and said that he finally was able to
download the benchmark software that Ben suggested and it has a 500
MHz CPU.  Brad thanks the list for helping him.

He also called me tonight and let me know that I am going to be an
uncle.  I am ready to be an uncle, but I don't know about being a
father yet.

Ryan
--
"UNIX _IS_ user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are."
-Chris Williams