Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2001:
[aclug-L] [OT] KFH might drop the Warp Zone

To: ACLUG discussion <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [OT] KFH might drop the Warp Zone
From: Ryan Claycamp <ryanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 08:49:20 -0500

I know quite a few ACLUG members listen to the Warp Zone and it needs
some help, so I thought this would be a good place to rally the
troops.  I learned last night, from a source close to the show, that
this might be the last Warp Zone on Sunday.  Brian is leaving the show
and Tony, KFH's program director, isn't sure if he wants to keep it
around.  Let Tony know if you want to keep the show at
<tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> and make a showing at the station on Sunday.  The
station is located in Brittney Center at 21st and Woodlawn, on the
east side near LaserQuest.

Thanks,
Ryan
--
Being an irritant is no badge of honor in itself: A grain of sand in an
oyster is an irritant that produces a pearl. A mosquito on a human is an