Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Partioning disk help...

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Partioning disk help...
From: "John Alexander" <johnalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:11:54 -0500

Umm, all I had to do was type 'netconf', make my changes (DHCP, host name,
card module, blanked out netmask), confirm the changes, and restart the
network with /etc/rc.d/init.d/network restart. Then, ifconfig to make sure
it took, start browsing the web. The nice thing is, this network card would
lock Mandrake 7.2 up every time it was inserted, but RH 7.1 works it like a
champ!

ja