Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Personal privacy (was: Re: Re: Help Please)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Personal privacy (was: Re: Re: Help Please)
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:20:01 -0500

Air Capitol Linux Users Group (aclug). Anything sent to it is considered
public and is archived at http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives
for future reference. John Goerzen is the adminstrator, even though he is no
longer active on the list. If you contact him directly
(jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx), perhaps he'll remove your post from the archive.

But...as Tom also implied, what's the point? In the words of Scott McNealy,
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it."  (ref:
http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,17538,00.html)

There's another interesting article on this topic here:
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A89273-2001May28.html

Greg

--
"Wow, I didn't know being a super hero could be so painful."