Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] cad on linux list

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] cad on linux list
From: Phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:21:01 -0400

I'm not sure how many are still here that remember me, but i'm the cad addict
that used to ask dumb question on this list a few years ago.  :-)

I've since moved away, but i've resubscribed (got to missing my first lug)

anyway, I've started a Email list for CAD on Linux at FreeLists.
as i recall there were a few here that had cad questions from time to time.

if interested it's at  http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux

Thanks
 --
pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos