Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Help Please

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Help Please
From: Robert Park <robertzca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:10:53 -0400 (EDT)

 Hello,
       I have no idea but i emailed some who goes by
Maverick and aclug was in the address, I lost his
address and i searched at google For Help with an
epson stlus collor 400 printer....(I found his address
that way but i found that my info which i included in
the message to HIM not EVERYBODY is posted. Check
google until you find mine (NAME IS ROBERT PARK IT
SAYS IT IN DESCRIPTION) It says something about aclug
conversation..........What is it? And i didn't know it
would be post up So if i did i wouldn't say stuff
about me. If it is in your power Please i mean PLEASE
try to take it down.       Thank you for your time,
E-mailme back.