Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Fwd

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Fwd
From: Bruce Alderman <baa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:40:25 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Jared Johnson wrote:
>In conclusion, I would like to point out that, on a case by case basis, one is
>more likely to die from smoking gasoline than from smoking tobacco; therefore,
>if i were to boycott one or the other, I would defintely boycott gasoline.

There is some evidence that RJ Reynolds tried to make a
gasoline-powered cigarette in the early 1990s. However, they
were forced to cancel the project because they were unable
to win the support of Microsoft.

--
Bruce Alderman                                   baa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                 http://www2.southwind.net/~baa