Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Fwd

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Fwd
From: "Tom Duke" <ubiquitom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:15:06 -0800

I think if you exam what you said you might laugh. More people have died
over, because of , and inspite of oil and gas products than anything else
man or nature has been able to muster. And all that so a few can become
non-tax paying billionares  running non-tax paying companies. But you're
right, I think this is off topic stuff - so I guess enough said.

> What a crock.  Please don't spam our list!!
>
> If you want to boycot something, boycot something that might actually have
> an effect... like, say, cigarettes.  Then at least you won't die of
cancer.

> On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 11:21:47PM -0600, Jim Vetor wrote:
> >
> > I support this plan but Since the two companies listed are not in my
area I
> > plan to boycott every major company in my area. I plan to buy my gas
from
> > the smaller guy. I urge everyone to do the same and at least follow the
> > request listed below. Be sure to fwd this on to everyone in your address
> > book. The ladies made the meat world take notice and so can we.

<snip.....>