Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Tonight's Intermediate LINUX/UNIX class

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Tonight's Intermediate LINUX/UNIX class
From: Jeff Schaller <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:52:33 -0500 (CDT)

Snarfing email addresses from mailing lists for individual
mailings is NOT cool. If you want to contact us, then sign up for
and use the mailing list.

-jeff
--
I am a rich and happy man, and others often ask me how I have come to be
so successful. I respond with the two 'golden rules' which I have obeyed