Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Need a different mail reader

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Need a different mail reader
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:14:37 -0500

How about postilion? I know it's a debian package, so it's probably available
for Alpha. And as to reading the mail that kmail downloaded, I think it's in a
standard format.  I had to reclaim my inbox after kmail snarfed it; I just moved
the mail box file to my ~/mail directory and it looks like any other 'mail
folder' to my mail reader.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx