Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: Debian GNU/Linux 2.2, the "Joel 'Espy' Klecker" releas

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: Debian GNU/Linux 2.2, the "Joel 'Espy' Klecker" release
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 02:48:06 -0500

I sent in a link to zdnet, he was excllaiming of how much easier this release
is. I have read nothing but great reviews about this new release.  I am a red
hat fan, and I still am impressed of what I have read so far.  I have yet to
find a negative review for this release.

Mike

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Dale wrote:
> > Finally! It's here!!
> >
> > -dwh

Michael A. Holmes
Pol-i-tics (pol'i tiks): From the Greek, "Poly," meaning much or many &
"Ticks," meaning numerous blood sucking insects, some of which transmit
diseases.

                                               -Larry Shapiro

info on trouble free--free operating system
www.aclug.org