Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: NIC help

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: NIC help
From: "Wayne M. White" <WWHITE1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:04:56 -0500

At 09:56 PM 7/11/00 , you wrote:
On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Wayne M. White wrote:

> Okay, once upon a time I got a machine working with two NICs. One a PCI
> card using a Tulip driver and the other a ISA card using a NE2000 compatable
> driver. I have been using it to masquerade through to the internet.

I'm doing this right now, but I forget the specifics.  There's a HOWTO
that covers this fairly well... Networking, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I got it figured out. I just installed with only the ISA card in and then
stuck in the PCI card and it set up just fine with the network configuration
program.

wayne