Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Dumb terminal

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Dumb terminal
From: "Galen Tieszen" <gtieszen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 19:18:26 -0500

I would just like to know if anyone knows of someplace local (Wichita area)
that has dumb terminals for sale.  New, used, it don't matter just as long
as it works.  Looking for a Qume or Wyse 50.  I'm working on an old
propriatary system for a pharmacy that uses them, and I can't seem to locate
any locally.

I've heard that the salvage yard out on 47th doesn't have an anymore, so
anyone have any ideas or leads?

Thanks

Galen Tieszen  < gtieszen@xxxxxxxx >
Wellington, KS  67152