Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: A new club (Not competing against ACLUG)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: A new club (Not competing against ACLUG)
From: "Wayne M. White" <WWHITE1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 09:36:36 -0500

I tried to check it out, but Yahoo couldn't find the page. Oh well....

wayne

At 02:14 AM 7/9/00 , you wrote:
Hi guys,
    Some friends of mine decided to start our own club, don't panic, it
isn't trying to compete with ACLUG, in fact it is for "geeks" or any
computer user, male or female, I am trying to learn multimedia design and
maybe make some new friends, hey maybe you guys could join, or just critique
me?

http://www.yahoo.com/mykros78

Cheers,
Patrick