Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2000:
[aclug-L] TCL vs PERL

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] TCL vs PERL
From: "James G." <jamesga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:20:36 -0500

Well...

I am only about 2 or 3 weeks into learning about TCL. I have never used Perl at
all.
In fact, I'm not a programmer.

I am Joe Blow Linux user.

If John would like a target to aim the flame throwers at, here it is:
http://dev.scriptics.com/advocacy/perl.html

Happy torching.
(P.S.    Save some roasted marshmallows for me.)