Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] any other browsers? Alternatives to Netscape?

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] any other browsers? Alternatives to Netscape?
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:44:33 -0600

I have netscape installed on my computer, and about every third time it crashes
and locks up the xwin server, then when you finally get it to reboot, as the
computer is downloading, I see cannot find library glibc_1_2 .  I had 5.0 then
6.0 then 6.1 then back down to 6.0 Rad hat installs.  This last time it was
prompted by netscape crashing and the fonts trouble.  /home is the only
original part of the computer, the rest is fresh.

-
Michael A. Holmes