Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: linux kernel hackers

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: linux kernel hackers
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:04:38 -0600

you might want to send this to our jobs list jobs@xxxxxxxxx

> --
> /*
>  *  Tom Hull * thull@xxxxxxxxxxx
>  */

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
President Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
"Calling EMACS an editor is like calling the Earth a hunk of dirt."

  -- Chris DiBona on Dirt (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)