Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Another tux

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Another tux
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:12:25 -0600

It means listar strips binary attachments, Its been doing that for as
long as I remember

Bruce Bales wrote:

> What does "stripped by Listar --" mean?  I've been sending jpeg files for a
> long time.
>
> Bruce Bales wrote:
>
> > Phrostie's "Rough Shot" looks very professional.  Here's an even rougher
> > one to look at.
> >
> > -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> > -- Type: image/jpeg
> > -- File: SOP LOGO.jpg
> >
> > -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> > -- Type: image/jpeg
> > -- File: sop logo2.jpg

> > visit http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
President Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
"Computers may be stupid, but they're always obedient. Well, almost
always."

  -- Larry Wall (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)