Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Another book by John Goerzen, that we don't have any copies of

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Another book by John Goerzen, that we don't have any copies of
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:27:55 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your Alert for "Linux"
Date: 28 Jan 2000 00:58:05 -0800
From: "Amazon.com" <alerts@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cabrubak@xxxxxxx

--

Greetings from Amazon.com Alerts.

As you requested, we're notifying you of new releases matching the
following criteria:

      Books with "Linux" in the Subject.
     [Formats: audiobook, hardcover, paperback]

Linux Programming Bible

by John Goerzen

Our Price: $33.99 -- You Save: $6.00 (15%)

Publication date: April 2000
Binding: Paperback
Subjects: Computer Bks - Operating Systems; Computers; Operating Systems
-
LINUX
ISBN: 0764546570