Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Another book by John Goerzen, that we don't have any copie

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Another book by John Goerzen, that we don't have any copies of
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Jan 2000 14:53:20 -0600

Heh, yes.  It's really getting close now.  This is a monster, 900-page
one.  I've got some info up at http://www.complete.org/lpb/ already,
if you're interested in programming in Linux.  That site isn't
complete yet so some links don't work but it's largely there.  Odd
that they list April as the publication date, it should be out before
then.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |