Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: BeOS? What is it?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: BeOS? What is it?
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:40:23 -0600

Quite a bit of information there--and whether it's directly related to the
discssion at hand or not, thanks for the post.  I know it helped clear up
some questions for me.

Thanks!

--
Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and
years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the