Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Cool new internet service!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Cool new internet service!
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Dec 1999 09:00:07 -0600

Well, I'm not sure that this latest incident was not just normal spam,
but finding out who was responsible for the previous incidents
requires not only cooperation but also competance from the
administrators of the abused sites.  Sometimes neither is to be found,
unfortunately.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
  via Remote