Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Cool new internet service!

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Cool new internet service!
From: zero55@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 11:52:53 -0800

Dear aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello, I'm inviting you to join a very cool service available on the
Internet called Free Disk Space.

You can store MP3?s, photos, documents, gifs, jpegs... files of any type
with 25 megabytes of 100% FREE disk space.

You can access your personal files from any computer, anywhere in the
world 24 hours a day.

These folders can be shared with friends so that you can exchange files
easily without cumbersome floppies, Zip disks or emails!

If you signup for the service, not only will you find your account very
useful, but I'll be able to get a free 5 megabytes of disk space.

By referring friends you can get an unlimited amount of disk space!

To signup, open this link in your browser window:

http://www.freediskspace.com/Signup.asp?ReferenceCode=2150653626

Sincerely,
ZERO FIFTYFIVE