Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: IDE Hard Drives

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: IDE Hard Drives
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 19:43:40 -0600

I really believed in the old maxtor harddrives, the computers I sold had
them---that was 8 years ago.  In the last few months at work, we are replacing
close to 7 or 8 maxtor hard drives -- each of which are only 6 to 12 months
old!!!  You do the math.  When maxtor was new and hungry they worked, now our
net admin will not allow maxtor to be purchased.

Michael