Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux open source projects

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux open source projects
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 01:23:14 -0600

I was just at sams club and they have a book "Linux Programming"  This is a
$26.00 book which is about 3 inches thick.  They also have about 6 other linux
titles!  THey have 2 different types of linux-- red hat and candl..  This makes
my heart joyous, alas absolutely no applications.  Not one of the games or
others
were for linux!

Michael