Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: mail apps for linux

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: mail apps for linux
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Dec 1999 12:32:25 -0600

Oh also, I forgot to mention, GNUS is the only mail reader I know of
that will present you a single summary screen showing all your
folders, with clear indications of which ones have new messages and
even how many new messages they have.  Of course, this is customizable
and you can easily just not even look at folders with no new mail,
etc.  And your newsgroups are listed in the same area as well, if you
want, so you can read them too.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
  via Remote