Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: DailD Question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DailD Question
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:12:07 +0000

Curtis Hawthorne wrote:

> How do I tell DialD to force the connection up at certain times?  Like if I
> wanted it to come up from 11:00 am to 2:00 PM every Tuesday?

How about just putting a "ping" command on a cron job that runs every
Tuesday?

Or.. You could just start a mail poll or something...
--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature