Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: monitor repair

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: monitor repair
From: "Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:27:05 -0600 (CST)

Thank you John, I probably check on the yellow page...

                                                        Mav
On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, John Goerzen wrote:

->"Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
->
->> Yes, that is what I am thinking? is that anywhere you would recommend me
->> to fix my monitor? Thanks.
->
->I know that places exist in the area that do this, but I don't
->remember who.  As someone else mentioned, a TV repair place might be a
->good starting point.
->
->-- John
->
->
->
->

                           ,``````,
                           (^. .^ )
 /    EEEEEEEEEE                     Fr: Maverick Ieong          ==