Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Another school question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Another school question
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 02:45:41 -0600

If you are serious about becoming a video gam programmer, get your BS in
computer science, and then go to http://www.digipen.edu/, the only video
game programming school there is. My brother-in-law majored in CS at Baker,
and then went to Digipen. He had to leave Digipen early to join a startup
(bought by http://www.blizzard.com) and make a bunch of dough. He has since
worked briefly at http://www.origin.ea.com/ and is currently working with
another company in LA. (Sorry, no URL for that one... ;-)

John