Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Another school question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Another school question
From: gLaNDix <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 02:19:43 +0100 (CET)

yes, thanks a lot...  this stuff is really helpful to me, as i'm trying to
decide what to do right now, too...  i'm taking this year off from college
after two frustrating years at tabor, and not sure what to do next...
i've been looking at a 2-year cpu sci degree somewhere, but i'm not sure
if that's what i need or not...  i (believe it or not) actually WANT to go
into tech. support / cpu. maint. & rep. / networking...  i'm not a
programmer what-so-ever (tho' i'm pretty darn proud of my latest bash
script i pulled outta my butt w/o any knowledge of bash scripts! : ^ ),
but i would definately not mind learning more programming, since a big
part of why i'm not a programmer is because i don't know a whole lot about
programming...  anyway, if anyone has any more input, let me know...

jesse

"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/