Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Another school question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Another school question
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:32:09 -0600

Seeing as how I would absolutely enjoy going to WSU or even MIT or Berkley,
and I want to become a video game developer or a software engineer, I feel I
should go the 4 years, in fact, I WANT to go to WSU, just because their
computer lab is open past 12AM and that is usually I am able get my homework
done.  I was going to BCCC, and thought about going Votech, however, I just
have three classes, two of which I am taking this Spring, then I can
transfer, so I am going to finish Butler and transfer, thanks fo all your
opinions.  ;-)