Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Program needs libm.so.5

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Program needs libm.so.5
From: "kai & steven Hallacy" <enginear@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:21:53 -0600

I didn't create the program.  The program, called Nserver, comes
from www.robots.com.  I'm using the program to simulate a super
scout 2 robot for my ECE738 (Embedded Systems).  I've been
speaking to a person at www.robots.com and he hasn't repied to my
email message since yesterday.

First, I tried the most current version of Nserver.  Running the
current version resulted in a segmetation fault.
Next,  I called the support group at www.robots.com and got in
touch with Jake.  Shown below is the email conversation between
Jake and I.   Yesterday, I called him and he told me to use a
previous version of Nserver.   The previous version of the
program has problems finding the libraries.

Jake,

This message contains an file attachment which has the listing of
the /usr/lib directory.