Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: default screen for x configuration? (fwd)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: default screen for x configuration? (fwd)
From: Thomas Wallis <wallis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:39:02 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Clint A. Brubakken wrote:

> [...]

        You can change the order of resolutions in the XF86Config file
(the Modes lines associated with the server you are using).  You can put
the mode you want to come up by default first.  Leave 1600x1200, but put
it later in the Modes line, and when you hit Cntrl-Alt-+ you will get
there eventually.

                                Tom Wallis

 > >  -- Tom Hull / thull@xxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of WSU.

EMAIL address:  wallis@xxxxxxxxxxx    wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx