Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: An early christmas gift...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: An early christmas gift...
From: Mohammad Islam <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 11:57:15 -0500

Hi Patrick,

With all due respect.. i don't understand the necessicity to form
another linux user group.
What's wrong ACLUG? Shouldn't we emphasis on making it more successful
than splitting up and forming new groups?

Don't get me wrong. I mean no disrespect (and i like the idea of early
christmas gift). I am trying to understand where is the need for another
LUG here.

Just my .02

Thanks.

Mohammed