Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: An early christmas gift...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: An early christmas gift...
From: "J.D." <smart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 22:55:14 -0500

Even though I haven't started using Linux yet!  I have been monitoring this
group
for awhile.  I find Linux very interesting but really haven't had the time to
set
up a box to run it.  I hope being a student of computing that groups like this
will continue to encourage the novice and the advanced to explore the
opportunities of Linux over WinBlows .  That is the only way Linux will ever be
able to move into the main stream!!

I hope that is one of the motives of all who use Linux to offer a creditable
alternative to WinBlows!!!
                                                J.D.