Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] PCI

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] PCI
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 00:14:43 -0500

One quick question...

How well does LINUX "SEE" a PCI Network card?

I am doing a computer swap / change around.

I had been trying to get LINUX to run on an AMD 5x86 W/48meg of ram
        (this computer is now going to my wife's sister)

And will be trying to install LINUX on the following system hardware...
Abit motherboard with Intel 200mmx overclocked to 266mhz
        (running 75mhz buss and not the 66mhz bus, Win'98 has been stable now
for
three months on this system)
Matrox Mystique 12meg PCI video card
Matrox m3D 3-D PCI video card