Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WSU parking

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WSU parking
From: "drbert" <drbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:36:33 -0500

after the 2nd aclug meeting i attended, (i've been to the last 3
and have not received a ticket yet) i spoke to a wsu sergeant
of the well-armed wsu police about parking.
he also suggested going to the other side of campus ( from
rm260 to the well-armed wsu police fortress back to rm260
i've dubbed the complete campus tour ) to attain a 'visitors'
tag.
i asked for approximate additional drive time and he said
give yourself an extra 20 or 30 minutes and you should be ok,
and if you're too rushed to pick up the tag and do get ticketed,
simply sign the ticket 'visitor' and return it to the well-armed
wsu police dept.
i guess after you've returned so many visitor tickets in so
many days, weeks, maybe months, the well-armed wsu
police department knows you're a visitor and stops ticketing
your ride or makes some other heinous request like -- you're
payin' for this one, bud. that's $15.
or is it $25 now?
whatever it is . . .
too much is too much.
it'd be a nice if we could all join together and find a solution
that allows us to comply.