Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WSU parking

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WSU parking
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:44:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Jeff wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Clint A. Brubakken wrote:
>
> > Do we have to do that before every meeting?
>
> I would assume so.  She asked me how often I was up on campus,
> and I replied "about once every two weeks".  So that's probably
> why she suggested the one-day guest tag for me.  I assumed that's
> the situation most non-students were looking at.

Would they really want 15 people coming to get tags every 2 weeks?
Do they still have a visitors sticker? Will they want us to pay for
parking?

> I haven't had any difficulty, either, but I wanted to avoid the stress
> of having my car towed/ticketed :)
>

> > If they last longer could we get some to hand out to our members?
>
> You could call and ask if they have extended ones ... 978-3450
> Maybe we could have a hang-tag supplier who gets to WSU before 7 and
> requests a bunch of guest hangtags, then hands them out to ACLUG
> members at the door (to go back and hang on their mirror).  Maybe a
> bumper sticker, too!
>
> -jeff
> --
>  "Sendmail started out being a sledgehammer used to kill a fly, only to
>   discover that the fly was actually an elephant in the distance."
>                                                           - Eric Allman

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
"Eric also holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and shoots pistols for relaxation,
His favorite gun is the classic 1911-pattern .45 semiautomatic"

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)