Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: linux friendly businesses

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: linux friendly businesses
From: John Alexander <john.alexander@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:23:12 -0500

Um, not to blow my own horn, but I run a consulting business out of my home
office, providing hardware and services to local clientele, and I know that
Dale Hodge also handles some hardware. I'm sure either one of us could get
ahold of whatever hardware you might require, and I'd be more than happy to
help out with any questions you've got.

ja