Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: linux friendly businesses

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: linux friendly businesses
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 04:57:04 -0500

i like the idea, but it assumes that they care.
if they cared to start, then their names would spread by word of mouth.

i would recommend any linux friendly business that i discovered.
i have a hard time finding customer friendly businesses.

let me know if you find any

phrostie

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx