Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Linux squares.

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Linux squares.
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:37:02 -0500 (CDT)

Next Saturday we will be having a Linux Demo Day. I'm going to verify the
location today. Once thats done an announcement will be sent out, and you
can come there to get some squares

Clint

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Michael Holmes wrote:

> Email me and leave the address to mail the money to I'll take ten! I would
> love to come to a meeting, but I leave the apt at 7am and do not get home
> till 11:00 or 11:30PM m-f !  I have sat & sun off, but the meetings are only
> mon & tue nights.
>
> mike
>
> Jonathan Hall wrote:
>
> > I believe Clint is Keepr of the Squares.
> >
> > If you're able to make it to one of the meetings, we usually/always have
> > squares along there that you could pick up.  If you're not able to arrange
> > a time to meet with Clint (or whoever it is that actually has the
> > squares), I'm sure someone would be willing to mail some to you--in fact,
> > I havea bout 50 of the squares.  If you want 10 or so, they're
> > $.25/each--that's what I paid for them.  I'm willing to mail you some at
> > $.25/each plus the cost of postage (probably $.55 or so).
> >
> > On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Michael Holmes wrote:
> >
> > > I have been trying to catch up with someone about linux squares, since
> > > they came out.  E-mail me where and when, on a weekend.  I got to
> > > college (full load) and go to work (full time).  I am wanting about 8 or
> > > so.
> > >

> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> >   Jonathan Hall  *  jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx  *  PGP public key available
> >  Systems Admin, Future Internet Services; Goessel, KS * (316) 367-2487
> >          http://www.futureks.net  *  PGP Key ID: FE 00 FD 51
> >          -=  Running Debian GNU/Linux 2.0, kernel 2.0.36  =-
> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
G:  All right sir.  See the little box with the row of lights on the front?
    We'll call that the wiggly-diggly.
Cu: Uh-huh.
G:  When the lights on the wiggly-diggly flash rapidly, click on the
    thingamajig, and your doodlybum should open.  Voila!  You're connected.
Cu: Okay ... yeah, I think I got it.  Thanks!
Ch: Say Greg?
G:  Yeah Chief?
Ch: Don't you think that call was a little ... ohh ... precedent setting?
G:  If you're trying to terrify me, it's too damn late.
                                        -- Greg, Customer and The Chief
User Friendly, 6/14/1998