Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] What are Linux squares, and other questions:

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] What are Linux squares, and other questions:
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:20:36 -0500

OK I must of missed something here.. What are 'Linux Squares'?  Is this a
game for the Linux OS's like "Hollywood Squares'? Or are they 'CPU' case
labels?

-----
I am getting there....but how does one get a networked drive to auto mount
in both ROOT and USER settings?

-----
Sun systems now owns 'StarOffice' and it seems they changed the terms of the
licenses and in short are currently in 'KILL Microsoft' mode and giving
away, free for download, not only the personal user version of 5.1 but the
networked version also, and for a low fee of less than $17 will send you a
CD-ROM that has Win'95/98/NT, Linux, OS/2 and Solaris versions. I was ready
to try to download the Win'98 version and ordered the CD last weekend and
received it on Friday.

David E Carmichael