Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Linux Article: Wichita Business Journal

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Linux Article: Wichita Business Journal
From: "Bryan A. Nelson" <bryanan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:34:54 -0500

I got an e-mail from Jerry Siebenmark, he is a reporter at the Wichita
Business Journal.  He is interested in doing in article about Linux, he is
also interested in the ACLUG events coming up (tho' it's probably to late
for the Demo Day).  I'm not sure of the details, I haven't talked to him
yet.

However, one of my suggestions is going to be that he join this mailing
list, that way if he has any questions he can ask them here if he wants.

How does that sound?

bryan