Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] roadrunner login

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] roadrunner login
From: Rod Bowers <bowers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 13:39:01 -0500

I am not sure this will help, but I saw this at freshmeat this morning.

Rod

rrlogind-sv
  SV - January 10th 1999, 14:39 EST

  rrlogind-sv is a Time Warner RoadRunner cable modem login
  client for Linux. It's a rewritten version of Joshua Jackson's
  rrlogind-1.2.

            Download:
                          http://www.phystech.com/download/
                          (186 hits)