Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
[aclug-L] 20% off some books at Barnes & Noble

To: Air Cap Linux Users Group <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] 20% off some books at Barnes & Noble
From: Nate Bargmann <ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:00:50 -0500

I was down at B&N today and they had several new and current titles on
their 20% off table in the computer book section.  Included were two
copies of Wrox beginning Linux programming, JINI and JAVA, and four
copies of Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 in the box.  Unfortunately, what I
needed wasn't on sale :(

- Nate >>

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "None can love freedom