Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Try again. :-)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Try again. :-)
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:37:53 -0500

The problem is not with your network configuration, or with apache. It
is a DNS issue. Your domain is not registered with the Internic as far
as I can tell.

On Sun, Aug 22, 1999 at 11:10:56PM -0500, Patrick Klee wrote:
> I am going to read the DOCs sometime this week, I think it has something
> to do with the network configurator.  I know I have apache  configured
> right.  I will try again.
>
> Nate Bargmann wrote:
>
> > Patrick Klee wrote:
> >
> > > Even though I can see it on my com,
> > > doesn't mean anyone else can see it.
> > > All help would be appriciated.
> >
> > I get a DNS lookup error in Netscape when trying to access your site
> > from the midusa.net domain.  So the name is at least not known to me.
> > Perhaps you could give the numeric address and we could try that.
> >
> > - Nate >>
> >
> > --
> >
> >  Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "None can love freedom
> >  Internet | ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx                   | heartily, but good
> >  Location | Valley Center, Kansas USA EM17hs    | men; the rest love not
> >         Visit my Linux + Ham Radio pages        | freedom, but license."
> >    http://homepage.netspaceonline.com/~ka0rny/  | -- John Milton
>
> --
> Patrick Klee: Linux Game programming Guru.
> Project Dragoon Homepage:
> http://projectdragoon.net/index.html

Steven Saner                            SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                    Systems/Network Administrator
http://www2.southwind.net/~ssaner       http://www.southwind.net
                                        263-7963 Wichita  (800)525-7963