Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Try again. :-)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Try again. :-)
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:10:56 -0500

I am going to read the DOCs sometime this week, I think it has something  to do with the network configurator.  I know I have apache  configured right.  I will try again.

Nate Bargmann wrote:

Patrick Klee wrote:

> Even though I can see it on my com,
> doesn't mean anyone else can see it.
> All help would be appriciated.

I get a DNS lookup error in Netscape when trying to access your site
from the midusa.net domain.  So the name is at least not known to me.
Perhaps you could give the numeric address and we could try that.

- Nate >>

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "None can love freedom
 Internet | ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx                   | heartily, but good

--
Patrick Klee: Linux Game programming Guru.
Project Dragoon Homepage: